CCFW has a limited number of financial aid awards to make mindfulness classes accessible to individuals who indicate need based on limited resources. This form should be completed by a legal guardian of the teenager interested in the mindfulness program.
- Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis following this application process.
- Scholarship recipients will receive either 50% or 100% of their registration fees covered based on reported income.
- Applicants will be notified about their application status no later than 2 weeks prior to the first day of class for their selected course.
- Applicants must wait to register for the course until a decision has been made in order to qualify.
- Applicants who are already registered for the course cannot be considered for a scholarship.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be reviewed by internal CCFW staff to determine eligibility.
Please read before completing a scholarship application
Parent/Guardians and Participants should know and understand the following: This course is offered as an educational experience, and is in no way the practice of medicine or meant to be a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Parents/Participants must acknowledge that this course is not a mental health treatment or a substitute for diagnosis or treatment for a mental health or substance use problem such as depression, anxiety, or addiction. Nothing that goes on in the course is designed to treat any specific condition. Please review our teen course consent form here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to completing this application.