Expecting your first baby? Join this research program to have a positive start!
The program starts in pregnancy with a 6-week online group and continues after your baby arrives with an additional 6-week group. Your partner or a support person can attend with you.
- Practical skills for managing the joys and challenges of becoming a parent
- Skills and information to prepare for childbirth
- Mindfulness-based stress management that can be applied to birth or parenting
- Self-care tools that support calm and connected parenting
You will be asked to complete 4 online questionnaires and will be given a $40 gift card for each that you can redeem at many stores such as Safeway, CVS, Amazon, Target and Lyft.
You may be able to take part in the study if:
- You are expecting your first baby
- Have a household income of less than $45,000
- Your due date is between Dec 1, 2022 and Jan 15, 2023
Classes will be facilitated by Shayla Collins & Becca Calhoun.
For more information and to sign up, contact: 253.693.8282 or email@example.comShare our flyer >>